Date: Saturday, February 6, 2016
Time: 6- 8 PM
Location: Portland Bicycle Studio
Items to be discussed:
– Developing a procedure and/or committee for resolving date conflicts.
– Benefit of having one or two people manage the calendar being first point of contact for race permits and racer questions.
– Best practices for creating a sustainable financial race budget.
– Differences between races and events.
– Elite Junior Field for Cyclocross races.
– Changing the cross categories for women to either the same as the men’s or at minimum changing the 45+ to 50+
-Moving 60+ to another time slot and perhaps dropping unicycles.