Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
Are you interested in becoming a sponsor or advertising with OBRA or an event? We are a team of dedicated professionals, ready to answer your questions.
Who we are and who to contact
The Oregon Bicycle Racing Association (OBRA) is the official sanctioning body of bicycle racing in Oregon, Southwest Washington and parts of Northern California. We work with race promoters to put on world class events within the region. We sanction road, track, mountain bike, enduro, cyclocross and gran fondo events. OBRA provides the community and framework for successful events. We provide insurance, race equipment, competitions, calendars, training, judging, timing services, marketing, membership services and many other services to make bicycle racing safe, enjoyable and accessible. OBRA sanctions over 390 events and clinics throughout the year.
- OBRA is home to the largest cyclocross series in the United States.
- OBRA is one of the largest regional bike racing organizations in the United States.
- OBRA is known for putting on high quality events that attract racers from across the world. We have hosted competitors from Canda, the United Kingdom and Japan.
- Sanctioned bicycle race participants spend an average of $144 per day trip and $794 per overnight trip.*
- Sanctioned bicycle racing has a yearly economic impact of $38.4 million per year in Oregon.*
*The Economic Significance of Bicycle-Related Travel in Oregon: 2012, Dean Runyan Associates (opens in a new window)
Who to contact
If you are interested in sponsoring or advertising with OBRA, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in working with an event, contact the specific event promoter. If you are unsure of which event promoter to contact, please contact us at email@example.com.