1. As a team, you are expected to have at least one member who is trained as an official.
2. Teams are expected to conduct themselves professionally and be familiar with the racing rules.
3. If possible, teams should send a representative to the annual meeting to vote on OBRA matters.
4. If teams have new members, teams should help train newcomers with race etiquette and bike handling.
5. You are also expected to read, review, understand agree to the guidelines regarding concussions available at http://www.obra.org/concussion.
BY SUBMITTING YOUR ORDER YOU AGREE TO THE ABOVE TERMS AND EXPECTATIONS.
If your team contributes to the cycling community (volunteering, trail building, putting on a race etc.) in some meaningful way, your dues will be $35 the next year. You must submit a team dues certification for us to approve the discounted dues. Once approved we will send you a coupon code.
Click to download form.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org after filling out.